I mounted the starter motor today and also hooked up the horn. I temporarily hot wired the horn to see if it worked and it worked great! I love that VW Beetle horn sound… Meep meep!!
I also went through every wire in the wiring harness to make sure it was all hooked up correctly. It ends up it wasn’t. I’m glad I went through it, because it could have been disastrous if I didn’t. (Note: I’m still waiting for my new “main” wiring harness to arrive from Wiring Works.)
It’s all comin’ together. =) Here are some pictures from today:
Starter Motor Mounted To Transaxle
Wiring Harness – Lookin’ pretty darn clean in there!